Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Backstreet's Back, Alright!

So the boys are back together, after all. And with them returns the blogging itch.

But don't run for the hills just yet.

Since my blogging routine has been put on ice for a considerable length of time, it may take a while to warm up the smug bantering muscles. Just getting this introductory paragraph out is making me ache all over. No joke. So, I zapped the trusty (and ever so infantile) livejournal long ago. Not that anyone was lamenting its demise. Now that I've finally made the decision to take this writing business seriously (are you laughing yet?) blogger.com seemed like a great way to stretch my limbs. Keep my game in tip-top shape, so to speak.

I'm feeling loose and limber already. We're having such fun, aren't we?

No comments: