Wednesday, May 27, 2009

It's gonna be a bright, bright sunshiny day

Neko fucking Case is going to be at Thursday at the Square on July 23rd!!!! Be very, very excited!!!

and the rest of the line-up:

May 28: Gomez with Steel Train and Alberta Cross
June 4: An Evening With the Disco Biscuits
June 11: Robert Randolph & the Family Band with the Dana Fuchs Band
June 18: Better Than Ezra with Tyrone Wells
June 25: Los Loboswith Hill Country Revue
July 2: Zappa Plays Zappa
July 9: Los Lonely Boys
July 16: George Clinton & Parliament/Funkadelic
July 23: Neko Case
July 30: The Avett Brothers with Cornmeal

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LIZ!!!!! I am so excited that you are a fan! She's probably in my top 10 of female artists. Love her.. I practically screamed when I saw the lineup haha

Liz Coleman said...

I DID scream when I saw her name. Isn't she unbelievable? I adore her!!!!!